Do you have what it takes?
Admin & HR Specialist
The Mission of the Position
The mission of the Admin & HR Specialist is to help us find, make sure we train, and retain amazing new colleagues.
Besides the HR part, you’ll help make sure the office is organized, looks and functions well, and help the team to have everything they need to run and grow SocialBee.
Overall, you’ll help us find new colleagues, keep them happy and productive.
- Develop, track goals, and execute the recruiting and hiring process
- Work with hiring managers to create job descriptions
- Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need
- Screen applicants to evaluate if they meet the position requirements
- Ensure new hire paperwork is completed and processed
- Constant improvement of all tasks and processes
- Handle various administrative duties and recordkeeping
- Make sure the office is organized, looks and functions well
- Create and update records with personnel, financial and other data
- Perform basic accounting tasks, including invoicing, checking employee compensation, and keeping track of the employees’ records
- Support the management and team in various day-to-day activities
- Constantly update and improve the internal HR procedure
- Manage and help improve employee communication and feedback
- Explain human resources policies, procedures, laws, and standards to new and existing employees
- Address any employment relationship issues, such as work complaints
- Handle policy development and documentation
Benefits of Working at SocialBee
Grow together with the company
Flexible work schedule
Great team and working environment
Lots of support and learning opportunities
- Friendly & professional – You are great in maintaining a friendly and professional relationship with potential candidates.
- Communication – You’re assertive, communicate clearly and concisely, both in writing and while speaking.
- Teamwork – You get along in a team, and the team loves you.
- Multi-tasking – You will constantly get questions from your colleagues and the candidates, so you need to be able to easily juggle all of them at the same time.
- Organization & planning – Your friends always rely on you to plan all the aspects of that trip you’re all looking forward to.
- Attention to detal – Did you catch that?
- Agile & Adaptive – You’re able to work in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment.
- Check-in – You communicate with the management and the employees regularly and tend to their needs.
- Decision-making – You are able to review candidates’ applications and decide whether or not they meet the qualifications to be considered for our positions.
- Discretion – As you probably already know it, it’s a must in the field
- Proactive – You’re proactive, and we can rely on you to tell us what we can improve, even without asking
- Tech savvy – You are able to effectively work with our digital human resource systems (it’s not that hard, really)
- You are aligned with our values – Knowledge of magic tricks is considered a plus 😉
- Smart and Gets Work Done
- You’ve worked for at least 1 year in this field
- Can follow and improve procedures
- Independent, self-directed, follows deadlines
- Awesome in English
- Located in Cluj-Napoca
- You’re fun to be around
- Lifelong learner