Do you have what it takes?
Junior Social Media Bee
The Mission of the Position
The mission of the Junior Social Media Bee – as we call them, is to grow our customer’s social media accounts.
They will implement SocialBee’s Concierge Services and propose improvements when possible.
They are responsible for offering our customers a great service when it comes to their social media profiles.
They deliver quick customer onboarding and relevant curated content, at a top quality, in line with social media best practices.
- Ensure a 90% (or more) customer satisfaction
- Maintain a timely, clear, and valuable communication with the customers
Grow the Accounts
- Use SocialBee’s tools and processes to grow the customer’s accounts
- Monitor and improve the grow criteria for each customer
- Use SocialBee’s Tools & Processes to Curate Content
- Include appropriate #hashtags when needed
Benefits of Working at SocialBee
Grow together with the company
Flexible work schedule
Great team and working environment
Lots of support and learning opportunities
- Organization & planning – Your friends always rely on you to plan all the aspects of that trip you’re all looking forward to.
- Attention to detal – Did you catch that?
- Proactive – You’re proactive, and we can rely on you to tell us what we can improve, even without asking.
- Communication – You’re assertive, communicate clearly and concisely, both in writing and while speaking.
- Teamwork – You get along in a team, and the team loves you.
- Multi-tasking – You will constantly get questions from your colleagues and the customers, so you need to be able to easily juggle all of them at the same time.
- You are aligned with our values – Knowledge of magic tricks is considered a plus 😉
Nice to have:
(we’ll teach you if you don’t know them)
- Social Media Savvy – You know all the new social tools and techniques out there.
- Audience research – You can point to the right audience for a customer, by doing audience research, segmentation, and targeting.
- (Copy)writing – People can’t stop reading what you write, nodding all along.
- Deep understanding of the main social platforms – Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest are not just for fun for you. You know them intimately and understand them.
- Great at curating content – Regardless of the topic, you can find great content.
- Visual intelligence – You know your way around visual editing tools and can quickly create enticing images to share on social media.
- Smart and Gets Work Done
- Can follow and improve procedures
- Awesome in English
- Located in Cluj-Napoca
- You’re fun to be around
- Prior social media management experience is NOT required.