Do you have what it takes?
Social Media Internship
The Mission of the Internship
The mission of the Social Media Internship – is to learn about social media in general, and our way of doing social media in special.
You will go through our social media training program – learning about the various social media platforms, best practices, and how to deliver the most value to the customers.
You will work together with the SocialBee team to help implement SocialBee’s Concierge Services for some of our customers.
This is a 3 months paid internship, starting on the 18th of June 2019, with the possibility of full-time employment.
- Learn the best practices of social media management
- Learn how SocialBee works and our way of doing social
- Work well in a team – together with the other interns and the training manager
- Integrate into the larger SocialBee team
- Deliver a great customer service experience for our customers
- Provide high quality work our team and customers can depend on
Benefits of Working at SocialBee
Grow together with the company
Flexible work schedule
Great team and working environment
Lots of support and learning opportunities
- Organization & planning – Your friends always rely on you to plan all the aspects of that trip you’re all looking forward to.
- Attention to detal – Did you catch that?
- Proactive – You’re proactive, and we can rely on you to tell us what we can improve, even without asking.
- Communication – You’re assertive, communicate clearly and concisely, both in writing and while speaking.
- Teamwork – You get along in a team, and the team loves you.
- Multi-tasking – You will constantly get questions from your colleagues and the customers, so you need to be able to easily juggle all of them at the same time.
- You are aligned with our values – Knowledge of magic tricks is considered a plus 😉
Nice to have:
(we’ll teach you if you don’t know them)
- Social Media Savvy – You know all the new social tools and techniques out there.
- Audience research – You can point to the right audience for a customer, by doing audience research, segmentation, and targeting.
- (Copy)writing – People can’t stop reading what you write, nodding all along.
- Deep understanding of the main social platforms – Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest are not just for fun for you. You know them intimately and understand them.
- Great at curating content – Regardless of the topic, you can find great content.
- Visual intelligence – You know your way around visual editing tools and can quickly create enticing images to share on social media.
- Can and wants to learn
- Smart and Gets Work Done
- Can follow and improve procedures
- Awesome in English
- Located in Cluj-Napoca
- Available for a 6h/day program
- You’re fun to be around
- Prior social media management experience is NOT required.